Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Accountant to join our unique set of projects related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Reconciliation of daily bank statements
- Review and preparation of General Ledger journals
- Follow up on unreconciled transactions
- Month end close activities: account reconciliation and reporting
- Preparation and posting of Payroll
- Preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial reports in line with corporate and statutory reporting requirements
- Comply with all statutory and corporate business reporting deadlines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Documenting processes and procedures; preparation of internal accounting / reporting procedures, manuals and instructions
- Continuous improvement of corporate accounting processes, suggesting new solutions and accounting / reporting enhancements
- Supporting team in other accounting activities
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Minimum -5 years of work experience
- excellent knowledge accounting principles and Uk & Polish tax law regulations, and ability to use them in practice
- Knowledge about International Accounting standards
- Detail-orientated, accurate, able to work as part of a team
- Proactive approach and active search for solutions and improvement possibilities
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Good working knowledge of Xero would be an asset
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Being a part of a really strong global team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Taking part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Accountant - UK or Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Accountant under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.