Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Design and implement solutions in the field of automation of CI / CD processes
- Prepare software builds and release
- Server management and monitoring
- Build and maintain tools for development, deployment and operations
- Create and manage configuration and deployment processes
- Support CI/CD procedures and processes and maintain consistent configuration schemes
- Deploy and integrate software in Customer’s environments
- Create and maintain project build scripts in Gradle
- Work closely with software engineering to lead process automation
- Create and maintain Jenkins jobs using Jenkinsfile
- Very good, practical knowledge of the Linux system administration, especially: Ubuntu/Debian and RedHat/CentOS
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, GitLab
- Knowledge of processes and tools for implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment, especially Jenkins
- Practical ability to write scripts in Bash
- Basic programming skills in at least one high level language (eg. Java, Groovy)
- Experience with Spring Boot Java framework application deployment
- Good practical knowledge of build system tools: Gradle and Maven
- Good practical knowledge of managing databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Good practical knowledge of HTTP servers, especially Nginx
- Experience with server monitoring software (Zabbix, Nagios, etc.)
- Experience in the field of Ansible
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “DevOps Engineer– Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of DevOps Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.