Executive Assistant — USA
Location: USA (possible remote work)
Working hours: 6am – 2pm EST / 12pm – 8pm CET
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to support our CEO with his day-to-day tasks.
- Interacting with high-profile Clients, Associates, and Investors
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading correspondence based on provided instructions
- Creating a list of tasks and priorities for the CEO and taking over a certain scope of them
- Taking care of the internal flow of information between departments and external updates to Clients
- Organizing and consolidating briefing material for meetings and public appearances
- Travel organization including flights, hotels, meeting venues
- Serving as a gatekeeper to phone and email inboxes
- Complex and detailed calendar management, scheduling calls and meetings, rearranging the daily agenda according to the most urgent tasks
- Min 5 years of experience of providing C-level support within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Professional and sophisticated communication skills including excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English (native level)
- Practical knowledge of various types of contracts and understanding of their legal aspects
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in order to deal with a high workload
- Ability to work under time pressure and deal with last-minute amendments
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a high standard of work
- Knowledge about IT and Fin-Tech sector would be an asset
- Experience in working with Start-ups is a plus
What we offer
- Benefit in the form of an attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit; your work will really matter and you will have an opportunity to make a difference
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
- Taking part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings around the world, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Executive Assistant - USA”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Executive Assistant under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.