Frontend Web Developer
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Frontend Web Developer who will take ownership of a GUI side of our AI based solutions and will be supporting our design team.
- Build UI of our product in close cooperation with the Backend Team
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Work closely with the product team, developers and testers
- Create new functionalities as well as extend and improve existing ones
- Share knowledge and work within international team
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing and analyse code with SonarQube
- Support of the design team in matters related to the application project
- Full proficiency in Angular 2+ (we are using 7), TypeScript and Jasmine
- Knowledge of Illustrator CS6+, knowledge of Affinity Designer will be a plus
- Knowledge about current trends in application design / good UX practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position with orientation on building modern looking, user friendly and responsive web applications
- Good knowledge of HTML5 Semantic, CSS3, SCSS
- Ability to write unit and acceptance tests
- Knowledge of Git
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Development possibilities in the field of user interface design
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Frontend Web Developer – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Frontend Web Developer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.