Global HR Operations Specialist — USA
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated HR Operations Specialist who will support us in building our effective organization globally.
If you are interested in HR administration and you are curious, persistent, and passionate about cutting edge technologies this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Handle administrative duties, e.g. managing the HRIS, filing paperwork, daily HR operations.
- Implement HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Prepare and maintain employee records regarding events such as hiring, termination, leave, transfers or promotions.
- Assist in the development of new policies and updates to the employee handbook.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Provide decisive support through HR metrics.
- Plan and organize integration events for employees.
- Conduct annual performance evaluation reviews and ensure retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time
- Maintain internal employer branding activities.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Ensure that our policies, procedures, and activities are fully compliant with Employment Law, GDPR & PDPA.
- 3+ years of HR experience in employee relations and recruitment within an IT environment.
- Accountability, self-reliance and a ‘business-owner’ work attitude.
- Ability to focus on stakeholder needs and accordingly present HR matters.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with a diverse network of people.
- Strong organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Capable of delivering in an ever-changing environment, demonstrating high levels of initiative, flexibility, and patience.
- Subject Matter Expert on performance-based selection methodology, with experience in training, mentoring and coaching hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- Willing to work across different time zones (Singapore/USA/Poland).
What we offer
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- The opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & the UK.
- Be a part of a strong team that values professionalism and quality, and embraces an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices.
- Gain access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top HR conferences!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Global HR Operations Specialist - USA”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Global HR Operations Specialist under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.