Head of Pre-Sales
Country: United Kingdom / Team: Pre-Sales
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with many large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Head of Pre-Sales to help our team in the everyday hustle to end money laundering and terrorism financing definitively.
The main responsibility will be to establish and constantly strengthen Silent Eight presence in the European market. The Head of Pre-Sales will contribute to international success of the company by supporting the sales process through interpreting clients’ needs into functional and technical requirements, leading solution demonstrations and Proofs of Concept and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, self-driven professional with a solid background in pre-sales consulting providing enterprise software solutions for financial institutions. In this role eagerness to take a challenge to build Silent Eight success in Europe based on our strong position already achieved in APAC.
- P&L responsibility for all project implementations.
- Building and maintaining client relationships with senior business and IT leaders.
- Participate in Company-wide initiative to drive success, innovation and improvements.
- Building and establishing a close working relationship with Sales team.
- Engage with prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of fraud-detection solutions and AML.
- Educate the clients on features and benefits of solutions in comparison to competitive products.
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical pre-sales.
- Completing RFI/RFPs.
- Identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- At least 8 years sales experience, with at least 5 as Pre-sales consultant providing enterprise software solutions to the financial services industry.
- Proven track record in leading and managing multiple complex projects.
- Experience in business domain within Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering.
- Capital Markets and Compliance and/or Case Management.
- Excellent client relationship skills with a clear sales orientation.
- Financial services experience is a MUST.
- Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and performing solution demonstrations.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve technical and project delivery issues.
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in AI/NLP.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and excellent in time management.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that values friendly working atmosphere.
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Europe as well as Singapore & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences!
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Head of Pre-Sales – United Kingdom”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Head of Pre-Sales under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.