Head of Sales
Country: United Kingdom / Team: Sales
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with many large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Head of Sales to help our team in the everyday hustle to end money laundering and terrorism financing definitively.
- Generate a strong pipeline of new opportunities in the European market.
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder enterprise sales processes: engage with senior decision makers in financial services companies, educate them on product features and benefits as well as negotiate and close large deals.
- Deliver new business target against a quota.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. collaborating with marketing to create high-quality content.
- Participate in conferences and events in the field of FinTech / RegTech, spread knowledge about our brand and solutions, perform networking.
- Become an industry expert and position yourself as an advisor to the market and our clients, e.g. overtime develop the expertise to speak at events.
- Support client onboarding and account management as required.
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience, with at least 5 in a solution selling environment preferably in B2B compliance/regulatory, or other software solutions for the financial services industry.
- Understanding of the broader financial services market, with experience in AML or wider Risk/Compliance perspective and B2B software preferable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to close business.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and excellent in time management.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Europe as well as Singapore & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences!
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Head of Sales – United Kingdom”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Head of Sales under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (email@example.com) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.