Human Resources Generalist
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated HR Manager who will support us in building our effective organization.
If you are curious, persistent, interested in cutting edge technologies and you see a future in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Coordinate recruitment processes, from identifying recruitment needs to signing employment contracts
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, etc.
- Assist in conducting annual performance evaluation review and ensure retrieval of all documented performance reviews on time
- Maintain internal and external employer branding, including communication, job fairs etc.
- 5+ of HR experience in multiple functions such as recruiting, compensation, employee relations, and development ideally within an IT environment
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and friendly attitude
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top HR conferences!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, parties, international meetings, etc.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & USA
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “HR Manager – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Data Scientist under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.