IT Global Sourcer/Talent Acquisition
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Global Sourcer who will support us in building our effective organization. Finding the right talent is an essential component of an effective recruitment process. If you are curious, persistent, interested in cutting edge technologies and you see a future in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Interacting with passive candidates on social media, professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github)
- Posting roles on external sites and other media, checking wording and formatting
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails, building relations with candidates
- Building a positive candidate experience
- Creating and managing talent pools for frequently hired roles and future hiring needs
- A minimum of 1-year experience in IT sourcing, preferably in sourcing for senior Java, data science profiles
- Hands-on experience with boolean sourcing, board sourcing, database sourcing, network sourcing, phone sourcing
- Some IT knowledge
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- A culture of individual ownership of tasks
- Ability to attract candidates
- An individual sense of accountability
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Experience in sourcing candidates internationally (e.g. Europe, US, Asia)
- A unique opportunity to have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are combatting/tackling money laundering and terrorist financing activities!
- Fully remote job. Work wherever you like, from home or co-working office.
- Benefit from our attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “IT GS/TA – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Talent Acquisition Sourcer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.