IT Security Manager
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Security Manager to join our unique set of projects related to Anti-Money Laundering.
We are looking for an IT Security Manager who possesses deep expertise in the REMOTE security space, to govern the policies and harden IT Systems which contain highly sensitive data from attacks. Hands-on experience in cloud collaboration (preferably G-Suite), Single Sign-On, Identity Access Management Information Security policy, Application Security, Security Design, and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Provide leadership and expertise for information security to safeguard and protect sensitive data. This includes reporting and tracking security incidents to enhance the overall security posture within the region.
- Review and maintain Security framework and information security policies to ensure that the company adheres to the security compliance.
- Report and track the security posture of the business areas, continuously looking to enhance the value of such reporting
- Enhance early detection capability – Driving lessons learned activities after incident closure to identify potential gaps in security control
- 4 years of experience in information security governance.
- Hands-on experience of securing cloud collaboration tools (i.e. Google Drive) is a must.
- Proven track record in designing strategy/roadmap for IT security, governance
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Proven and strong capability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts effectively to the business at all levels
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “IT Security Manager - All countries”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Security Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.