IT Support Engineer
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Support Engineer to provide assistance and maintenance to all computer systems and hardware within our company.
- Purchase laptops and procure new equipment for the office and Silent Eight employees as we grow
- Assist with IT systems onboarding, ensuring every new hire hits the ground running
- Troubleshoot problems with a fleet of laptops
- Maintain and monitor company G-Suite infrastructure
- Create and maintain Slack & Youtrack users
- Coordinate software purchase and installation/license renewal
- Install and configure user laptops and phones provided by Silent Eight for existing employees and new hires
- Ability to communicate remotely at the non-technical level regarding the potentials and limitations of the system
- 2-3 years working with Google GSuite
- 3-5 years of corporate experience in technical support
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in English
- Availability to work with users in different timezones
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “IT Support Engineer - All countries”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Support Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.