Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Java Developer to join our unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Participate in the planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution
- Design on-premise interfaces and integrations with Customer’s systems
- End to end responsibility for developing and delivering tasks
- Develop AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform by using the latest technologies of the top-notch JVM-based stack: Java 8 (soon to be migrated to Java 11), Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, Docker, Angular 7
- Build the necessary components to integrate with clients’ systems
- Deploy and integrate software in Customer’s environments
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Min. 3 years experience in software development
- Proficient in SOLID and OOP concepts and design patterns
- Able to program parallel (multithreaded or distributed) systems that scale
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and big data
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Practical experience in designing/programming large systems
- Full proficiency in Java 8, Spring, ORM (Hibernate), XML, JSON,
REST, Nginx, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that value a friendly working atmosphere
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & USA
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups, and networking events!
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Java Developer – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Java Developer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.