Junior Java Developer
Country: Poland / Team: Dev
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Junior Java Developer who will contribute to our Machine Learning based solution.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution
- Develop AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform by using the latest technologies of the top-notch JVM-based stack: Java 8 (soon to be migrated to Java 11), Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, Docker, Angular 6
- Construct tools for text analysis (Natural Language Processing)
- Build the necessary components to integrate with clients’ systems
- Test and develop deep-learning networks
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- 0-3 years’ experience in software development in Java
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate clearly
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and Polish
- Knowledge of design standards
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Able to apply the right / relevant technologies to solve problems
- Understanding of databases, big data and how they relate to each other
- Experience in working within the Linux environment
- Knowledge of the principles of functional programming
- Practical experience in designing / programming large systems
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Junior Java Developer – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Junior Java Developer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.