Country: Singapore / Team: Dev
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Linux Engineer who will support implementations of our solutions in clients’ infrastructure.
- Installation of Silent Eight software on-site (at Client’s premises)
- Arrangements with Client’s infra team in terms of software and Client prerequisites, software installation, configuration and maintenance
- Writing pre- and post-installation technical documentation
- Software configuration
- Installation of updates, patches, migrations, new interfaces
- Troubleshooting & diagnostics
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of efficient operation of common Linux/Unix services
- Collaboration with software developers in deployment of our solution onto Unix servers
- Planning, management and maintenance of documentation on Unix system
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience in Linux administration
- Very good scripting skills, automate-your-work approach
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop cluster
- Experience in Java applications monitoring
- Very good PostgreSQL database management skills
- Experience in application maintenance, health checks, monitoring
- Operational Docker experience
- Basic networking skills
- Experience in providing server infrastructure design, engineering standards, technical proposal, implementation and support
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing to travel to different locations within APAC region
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that values friendly working atmosphere.
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Europe & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Linux Engineer – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Linux Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.