Manual Test Engineer
Country: Poland / Team: Dev
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multitalented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Manual Test Engineer who will support our development team in delivering reliable and “bullet-proof” software and will be a key player of the QA process.
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Perform tests/retests of key functionalities of our software
- Handle errors reported in the scheduled testing cycle
- Prepare test scenarios and test data
- Report test results including discovered defects
- Contribute to writing documentation for the users
- Take part in software implementations and cooperate with the users in solving problems of business nature
- Minimum 2 years of experience in testing web applications
- Familiarity with tools that support testing process – JIRA
- Experience in work with databases and SQL
- Communicative level of English
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and ISTQB standards will be an advantage
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Use dedicated PA aka Concierge to help you to hustle thru day to day personal challenges: booking restaurants or hotels or order groceries
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Manual Test Engineer – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Manual Test Engineer under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, Item 926 as amended).”
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We kindly inform you that above consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address provided in your application. We also inform that your data will be removed from our recruitment system no later than at the end of the recruitment process.