Country: United States of America
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds in both Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to take ownership of creating top-notch quality content for our customers
- Manage and execute all marketing communications for product launches, including the delivery of marketing analysis to inform new product development.
- Leverage lead generation and marketing automation tools to implement targeted marketing campaigns and nurture customer loyalty.
- Build relationships with the media to create positive media coverage of conferences regarding website, products, and services.
- Develop marketing materials, craft marketing messages, and track campaign performance.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing roles, preferably with a background in financial services and/or IT.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels, to both internal and external audiences.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of driving stellar commercial growth through innovative and creative forms of marketing.
- Start-up experience is a major plus; eagerness to operate in an ever-changing, dynamic, highly competitive and fast-paced environment is a must.
- The opportunity to have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorist financing activities!
- Benefit from an attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote job. Work wherever you like, from home or co-working office.
- The opportunity for professional development in the USA as well as in Singapore & Poland.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Marketing Manager – USA”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Marketing Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.