Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, providing them with powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds in both Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to take ownership of creating top-notch quality content for our customers.
- Development and implementation of all activities within the marketing plan, including:
- Creation of direct marketing templates and materials, email templates and all online content and registration web page templates
- Creation of HTML templates and execution of email campaigns following email best practices
- Distribution of press releases and building relationships with the media to create positive media coverage of conferences regarding website, products and services
- Tracking, measurement, and analysis of marketing initiatives, and providing suggestions for testing and improvement of marketing activities in the future.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going analysis of sales history & trend reports
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- 4+ years of B2B content development and social marketing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels, to both internal and external audiences
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of IT, and/or financial industry is desirable.
- Experience in REGTECH/FINTECH is highly desirable
- Benefit from an attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & USA
- The opportunity to have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorist financing activities!
- Gain access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top conferences, meetups, etc.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Marketing Manager – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Marketing Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.