Marketing Specialist — USA
We’re a venture-backed, high-growth RegTech company that is passionate about using big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionize the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Creating firm content for blog posts, website, media releases, and social media
- Researching industry-related topics combining online sources, internal & external interviews, and studies
- Managing Client-related content (testimonials, referrals, case studies)
- Ensuring all-around consistency of client-facing materials, releases and publications (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Building brand awareness by ensuring the visibility on related industry events, and managing business relationships
- Ensuring the company’s attendance in all relevant awards and updating awards gallery on our website / in Social Media
- Managing branded goods like smartphone cases, laptop covers etc.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Specialist, Content Manager or similar
- Experience in developing and running Social Media campaigns
- Portfolio of published articles & conducted campaigns
- Experience in market research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience in working with Creative Team
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
What we offer
- Benefit in the form of an attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- The opportunity for professional development and advancement
- The opportunity to work on projects with multinational banks and government agencies within APAC, Europe and the USA
- Working with a passionate, international team of enthusiasts from Europe and the US
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Marketing Specialist - USA”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Marketing Specialist under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.