Country: Singapore / Team: Operations
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Personal Assistant to help our Founders in the everyday hustle to end money laundering and terrorism financing definitively.
- Coordinate and maintain the personal and professional calendar
- Organize and execute the daily schedule
- Maintain business and confidential files
- Running personal and professional errands as needed
- Research, arrange and coordinate all travel arrangements
- Conduct market research and marketing activities
- Handle all requests diligently, including errands and personal shopping.
- Liaison daily with business and personal contacts.
- Handle all mail correspondence matters
- Requisition and maintenance of office supplies and consumables
- Screen incoming calls
- At least 4 years experience in office support and 3 years supporting GM/Director level
- Proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communications skills
- Mature, well organized, meticulous and committed person
- Ability to work independently and proactive
- Possess good analytical skill and IT savvy
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that values friendly working atmosphere.
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Europe & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Personal Assistant – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Personal Assistant under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (email@example.com) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.