Presales Director – Europe
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Presales Director – Europe to help our team in the everyday hustle to end money laundering and terrorism financing definitively.
- Build and maintain client relationships with senior business and IT leaders.
- Participate in a Company-wide initiative to drive success, innovation, and improvements.
- Build and establish a close working relationship with a Sales team.
- Engage with prospects and clients to understand the technical and functional requirements needed to deliver the business benefit of fraud-detection solutions and AML.
- Educate the clients on features and benefits of solutions in comparison to competitive products.
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, work with the client, sales, and technical pre-sales.
- Complete RFI/RFP.
- Identify client requirements and ensure proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows, seminars, and other industry events.
- At least 8 years sales experience, with at least 5 as Presales consultant providing Financial Crime Compliance related enterprise software solutions to the financial services industry.
- Proven track record in leading and managing multiple complex projects.
- Experience in the business domain within Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering.
- Capital Markets and Compliance and/or Case Management.
- Excellent client relationship skills with a clear sales orientation.
- Financial services experience is a MUST.
- Experience in managing Proof of Concepts and performing solution demonstrations.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve technical and project delivery issues.
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in AI/NLP.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, focused and excellent in time management.
- Willingness to travel.
- Be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Europe as well as Singapore & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences!
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Presales Director – Europe”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Presales Director – Europe under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.