Product Owner — Europe/UK
At Silent Eight, we are directing our passion for Artificial Intelligence to help Large Financial institutions manage their risks of Financial Crime to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a footprint in the US, Europe, and Asia and a passion for Artificial Intelligence. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Asia.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Product Owner to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Creating a product strategy to achieve the product vision and a prioritized roadmap across Data Science, Integrators and User Experience for product capability
- Partnering with a variety of stakeholders to create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions and present it to the engineering team as a well-defined product backlog
- Defining prioritized requirements for Data Science opportunities, Adapters, User Experience, and Audit trail and explainability
- Partner with Engineering Team to define Epics and User Stories and participating in the product capability development to achieve desired Customer and Business outcomes
- Actively seeking Client Pain Points and Needs through User Groups and Client meetings, and adding them appropriately in the Product Roadmap
- Finding opportunities to cut wastage and sequence work to drive efficient product delivery
- Leveraging data to make smart decisions on product design and prioritization
- Ensuring the timely completion of discovery work and managing the transition from discovery to delivery
- Min. 3 years of proven work experience in product management successfully delivering large scale enterprise software delivery
- Experience in Financial Services in the areas of Financial Crime Compliance, AML, Risk and/or Operations
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory expectations in the area of AML, Financial Crime Compliance, and Risk Event Investigations
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
- Experience in implementation of Machine Learning product in the areas of Financial Services optimization
- Experience in working on projects implementing continuous delivery and previous experience of taking a product successfully to the market
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and knowledge of relevant tools such as Jira, Confluence, YouTrack, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Financial Services is nice to have
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups, and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Product Owner - Europe/UK”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Product Owner under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.