Who are we
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore
Who are we looking for
As we rapidly expand our footprint, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger. We are looking for a smart and motivated Product Owner with excellent leadership and analytical skills to mold the definition and direction of our extensive set of Product Offering in the areas of Machine Learning and AI use in Financial Crime Compliance and Anti Money Laundering.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be working closely with the engineering team to present to them the overall product vision and specification in an actionable manner. You’ll work together to build a state of the art Anti-Money Laundering software to help achieve the bank’s financial crime risk and compliance goals.
- Working closely with other members of the product management team to define and understand the product vision, strategic product direction, and roadmap
- Acting as a product expert – constantly learning the ins and outs of the product
- Defining and articulating the minimum viable product
- Specifying and documenting software requirements in story format (as in agile methodology) with proper acceptance criteria that meet the product and business requirements, accepting each story and feature, participating in team demos to validate the quality, and providing feedback
- Defining and prioritizing requirements for data science opportunities, Adapters, User Experience, and Audit trail and explainability
- Working closely with the engineering team to present the requirements, resolve questions and provide clarifications raised by the team during the development process
- Representing the team when needed to external stakeholders, leaders, and other teams to ensure alignment and understanding of the progress of the team
- Actively participating in regular activities of an agile team, including inspection and acceptance/rejection of completed work
- Managing release communications, providing reports to the Head of Product and business partners on key product milestones
- Creating and maintaining documentation (functional specification of the product)
- Min. 3 years of proven work experience as a Product Owner, Product Analyst, Product Manager or another related product role successfully delivering large scale enterprise products
- In-depth understanding of Agile development methodologies (particularly Scrum) and industry-standard practices and tools such as Jira, Confluence, YouTrack, etc
- Hands-on experience authoring and refining user stories, grooming product backlogs, and prioritizing conflicting requirements.
- Experience in managing complex systems that must be both scalable, reliable, and ready for integration with existing, complex business banking processes.
- A deep understanding of software development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate complex business and software requirements in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Good listening and negotiation skills – can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize delivered value across all stakeholders.
- Ability to make difficult decisions on a daily basis.
- Be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelors in Computer Science or in Financial Services
- Experience in Financial Services is nice to have, preferably in the areas of Financial Crime, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Risk and/or Operations
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Product Owner - Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Product Owner under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.