Country: Singapore / Team: PS
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Project Manager who will manage deployment of our solution in clients’ infrastructure.
- Manage project activities for project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, technical lead and data scientists to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both core and supporting systems.
- Create, manage and track project documentation.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven 4 years working experience as a Project Manager in the information technology sector, including agile methodologies
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II / Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere.
- Contribute to ambitious projects using and developing the latest technologies.
- Take the opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Europe & USA.
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Project Manager – Singapore”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Project Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.