IT Project Manager
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team, and today we are looking for an experienced and motivated IT Project Manager to help shape the strategy and vision of our cutting-edge, artificial intelligence-powered product related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Report to CTO on project progress
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects, staff, and budget; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters
- Create, manage and track project documentation
- Determine and define project deliverables and responsibilities among the project team
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
- May be required to travel to client sites for initial project meetings
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience as a Project Manager in Software Development preferably on vendor site (IT systems integrator)
- Experience using Agile and/or SCRUM Methodologies
- Proficient in YouTrack, Microsoft Project, or JIRA
- Technical background
- Ability to disseminate technical and business information in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “IT Project Manager - Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Project Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.