We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Python Developer to join our unique set of projects related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Participate in R&D initiatives – a creation of prototypes or proof of concept solutions to extend our products
- Extend the platform to integrate with clients’ systems
- Participate in planning, requirements refinement, and high-level design of the solution
- Take over end to end responsibility for developing and delivering features and components
- Develop AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform by using the latest technologies of the top-notch stack: Flask, Pandas, PySpark, nltk, gRPC, Jupyter Notebooks, Docker
- Build scalable, near real-time solutions using RabbitMQ, Consul, Traefik, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
- Work with the Data Science team – incorporate libraries and components prepared by the team into the platform. Get exposure to Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in YouTrack, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep PyPI artifacts in Artifactory
- Write product documentation for customers in Asciidoc to clearly describe installation process and platform capabilities
- Collaborate closely with teammates in a fully-remote environment via Zoom or Google Hangout
- Min. 3 years experience in commercial software development
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Full proficiency in Python 3
- Experience with writing applications using SQL, XML, JSON,
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Full proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Python Developer - Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Python Developer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.