IT Recruitment Manager
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated IT Recruitment Manager who will support us in building our effective organization globally.
If you have experience in global talent acquisition, as well as proven success in advising on recruitment strategies, this might be a great job opportunity for you.
- Design, plan and execute the company’s Recruitment Strategy, in partnership with Business Leaders and the HR Team.
- Carry out Skills Analysis & Strategic Workforce Planning on an ongoing basis to understand and deliver short, medium and long resourcing requirements in various geographies.
- Ensure that our recruitment and selection policies, procedures and activities are fully compliant with Employment Law, GDPR & PDPA.
- Develop appropriate systems to ensure our recruitment & selection processes demonstrate compliance.
- Take care of candidates’ experience in the recruitment process.
- Manage multiple vacancies across all disciplines, and eventually other geographies.
- Lead projects aimed at developing the Employer Brand, including identification of the Employee Value Proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships with a range of key stakeholders (e.g education institutions and business communities, STEM networking / activity groups)
- Participate in the planning and execution of a range of activities to develop our talent pipeline to meet medium and long term needs.
- 6+ years of proven track record in a recruitment management position in an IT company.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones (Europe, Singapore, USA).
- Accountability, self-reliance and a ‘business-owner’ work attitude.
- Ability to focus on stakeholder needs and accordingly present recruitment matters.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with diverse people.
- High level of organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Experience in the field of Ansible
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are tackling money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- The opportunity for professional development in Singapore as well as Poland & USA.
- Gain access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top HR conferences.
- Take part in regular get-togethers, parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “IT Recruitment Manager – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of IT Recruitment Manager under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time to document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.