Sales Director — USA
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
This position requires the individual to thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment with minimal guidance. We are looking for a senior KYC/AML sales professional who is looking for the freedom to create their own success. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of selling enterprise solutions to Financial Service Institutions. They will also have an understanding of the broad financial services market. We will highly value an ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users to sell based on business value. This is a remote position and it involves traveling across US. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to operate outside standard business hours.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the company
- Maintain, retain and build new relationships in the US market
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage
- Directly engage and build new relationships across all seniority levels
- Collaborate with wider Asian and American teams to establish relationships with existing clients also based in the UK
- Advocate for our solutions at customer meetings, industry conferences, and develop reliability as a leader in the FinTech industry
- 5+ years of sales experience, with at least 3 years in selling software/business solutions to Tier 1/Tier 2 financial services clients
- Proven track record of selling $1M+ Enterprise or SaaS software/business solutions
- Very in-depth knowledge of new technologies and banking trends
- Existing relationships with C-level executives and strong network in the Financial Services Industry in the US
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to closing business
- Ability to develop long-term customer relationships with clients
- Individual contributor mentality and problem-solving skills
- Participation in our attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit; your work will really matter and you will have an opportunity to make a difference
- The opportunity for professional development to launch your sales career in Europe, as well as in Singapore & USA
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
- Regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales Director - USA”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Sales Director under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.