Sales Engineer — Europe
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Sales Engineer to join our Sales Team. This position requires the individual to provide sales and technical support to our customers. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in Fin-tech pre/post sales, and a deep understanding of the broad financial services market. This is a remote position and it involves international traveling across Europe. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to operate outside standard business hours.
- Serve as the product, system, and technology expert for our clients
- Support Sales Directors through the preparation and presentation of technical information about our products
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our software solutions and be able to effectively communicate the benefits to a diverse group of end-users and stakeholders
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience in Fin-tech pre/post sales and/or technical account management
- Very in-depth knowledge of new technologies and banking trends
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding of AI & Machine Learning based solutions
- Project Management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Participation in our attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit; your work will really matter and you will have an opportunity to make a difference
- The opportunity for professional development to launch your sales career in Europe, as well as in Singapore & USA
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
- Regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
- Access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Compliance conferences
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Sales Engineer - Europe”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Sales Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.