Senior Business Analyst — India
At Silent Eight, we are directing our passion for Artificial Intelligence to help Large Financial institutions manage their risks of Financial Crime to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a footprint in the US, Europe, and Asia and a passion for Artificial Intelligence. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Asia.
Who are we looking for
As we rapidly expand our footprint, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger. We are looking for a smart and motivated Senior Business Analyst with excellent leadership and analytical skills to mold the definition and direction of our extensive set of Product Offering in the areas of Machine Learning and AI use in Financial Crime Compliance and Anti Money Laundering.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will take ownership of identifying opportunities within the Anti-Money Laundering space and provide Machine Learning and AI solutions that help achieve the bank’s financial crime risk and compliance goals.
- Partnering with a variety of stakeholders to create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions and present it to the engineering team as a well-defined product backlog
- Defining prioritized requirements for Data Science opportunities, Adapters, User Experience, and Audit trail and explainability.
- Partner with Engineering Team to define Epics and User Stories and participating in the product capability development to achieve desired Customer and Business outcomes
- Actively seeking Client Pain Points and Needs through User Groups and Client meetings, and adding them appropriately in the Product Roadmap
- Partner with Client Engagement and Engineering to make the journey from identification, definition, development, and rollout efficiently throughout the journey.
- Leveraging data to make smart decisions on product design and prioritization
- Ensuring the timely completion of discovery work and managing the transition from discovery to delivery
- Providing reports to the Head of Product and Business on key product milestones
- Min. 3 years of proven work experience in business analysis successfully delivering large scale enterprise software delivery
- Experience in Financial Services in the areas of Financial Crime Compliance, AML, Risk and/or Operations
- Experience in implementation of Machine Learning product in the areas of Financial Services optimization
- Experience in working on projects implementing continuous delivery and previous experience of taking a product successfully to the market
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and knowledge of relevant tools such as Jira, Confluence, YouTrack, etc.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or in Financial Services
- Have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups, and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Senior Business Analyst - India”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Senior Business Analyst under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.