Senior Data/IT Analyst
Location: Warsaw (near Rondo Daszynskiego)
Working hours: 8-16 CET
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Senior IT Analyst to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Working on-site with our Client – Standard Chartered Bank – in tight cooperation with our internal Development Team in Poland and Data Science Team in Singapore
- Listening to the customer, anticipate their needs and expectations, and proactively delivering innovative solutions
- Working with the product owners and the development team to strategically drive the development and improvement of our product, and ensure it meets the needs of the customers
- Supporting the sales/adoption of the product
- Being the expert on the product, as well as the expert on the customers
- Supporting product owners to manage the product backlog with continued refinement, review and prioritization
- Analyzing the Big Data delivered by our Client, as well as our internal resources of data
- Testing of Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms
- Running the solution in the Client’s environment, on-site analysis and providing the diagnostic
- Communicating all concepts and guidelines successfully to the Development Team
- Using top of the line tools: tracking the Scrum stories in YouTrack, using SQL and Python for data processing, keeping the code and merging requests in GitLab, using Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyzing code with SonarQube and keeping artifacts in Artifactory
- Experience in data processing and software development
- Strong understanding of relational databases and big data
- Good understanding of Python, Bash
- Experience in using Spark/Pandas/Jupyter Notebook and other Data-Science related technologies
- Experience in working within the Linux environment
- Experience in explaining chosen techniques and designs to programmers (clear and understandable documentation, diagrams, etc.)
- Practical knowledge and application of enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery workflows
- Individual contributor mentality and problem-solving skills
- Business-oriented approach
What we offer
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing FinTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title “Senior Data/IT Analyst - Poland/Warsaw”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Senior Data/IT Analyst under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.