Senior Java Developer
Country: Poland / Team: Dev
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multitalented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Senior Java Developer to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Vigilance over the entire process of collecting, testing and implementing requirements
- Developing AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform by using the latest technologies of the top-notch JVM-based stack: Java 8 (soon to be migrated to Java 11), Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, Docker, Angular 6
- Constructing tools for text analysis (Natural Language Processing)
- Building the necessary components to integrate with clients’ systems
- Test and develop deep-learning networks
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution
- Min. 7 years experience in software development
- Proficient in SOLID and OOP concepts and design patterns
- Able to program parallel (multithreaded or distributed) systems that scale
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and big data
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Practical experience in designing / programming large systems
- Full proficiency in Java 8, Spring, ORM (Hibernate), XML, JSON,
REST, Nginx, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Use dedicated PA aka Concierge to help you to hustle thru day to day personal challenges: booking restaurants or hotels or order groceries 😉
- Do you want to travel? Great! Travel with us to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don’t want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Senior Java Developer – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Senior Java Developer under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 101, Item 926 as amended).”
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We kindly inform you that above consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (email@example.com) from the e-mail address provided in your application. We also inform that your data will be removed from our recruitment system no later than at the end of the recruitment process.