Test Automation Engineer
Country: Poland / Team: Dev
Who we are
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank and other to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Test Automation Engineer who will support our development team in delivering reliable and “bullet-proof” software and will be a key player of the QA process.
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Take part in software implementations and cooperate with the users in solving problems of business nature
- Be a point of contact for less experienced colleagues, run a mentoring program for junior test engineers
- Design and maintain test cases and write test specifications
- Contribute to quality plan and test plan
- Perform manual and automated tests based on the test specification
- Contribute to project documentation
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position with a clear orientation towards software quality and testing career path
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Knowledge of tools and languages: Git, Jenkins, Bash
- Practical experience in test automation tools: jasmine, cucumber, protractor, selenium etc.
- Experience in work with databases and SQL
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and Polish
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and ISTQB standards will be an advantage
- Have an actual impact on how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Be a part of a really strong team that values professionalism and quality and gives the opportunity of sharing knowledge and best practices
- Work however you like: from the office (cowork in your town/city) or home office (remote work)
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Test Automation Engineer – Poland”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is 75 High Street, Singapore 179435 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Test Automation Engineer under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
“I agree to the processing of my personal data by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. located in Singapore for the purpose of future recruitment processes.”
We kindly inform you that above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Inspector (email@example.com) from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.