VP of Sales
Who we are and what we do
We are an award-winning innovative RegTech with a passion for Artificial Intelligence that makes the world safer. We work with several large international banks and financial institutions, such as Standard Chartered Bank, to provide them with powerful tools that combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our technological innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who we are looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated VP of Sales to join our unique set of projects related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Directly engage and build new relationships across all seniority levels.
- Collaborate with global teams to establish relationships with existing clients.
- Work with customers to understand business needs and goals.
- Advocate our solutions at customer meetings, industry conferences, and develop reliability as a leader in the RegTech industry.
- 4+ years finCrime solution sales experience, with at least 3+ in selling software/business solutions to Tier 1/Tier 2 financial services clients
- Proven track record of selling $1M+ Enterprise or SaaS software/business solutions
- Existing relationships with executives and a strong network within compliance departments
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to closing business
- Individual contributor mentality, problem-solving skills
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
- A chance to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing RegTech company that values a friendly working atmosphere
To apply*, send your CV/Resume to with the title “VP of Sales - United States”.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of VP of Sales under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.